TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT BROADCAST
As with any system there are a number of terms and conditions that must be adhered to. These are formally presented when you log into the Visonair network using the special broadcasting software at which point you may accept or refuse the agreement.
Below is a short summary of the details within those conditions, however they should be read carefully before accepting them. We reserve the right to remove, block, and cancel broadcast of content that breaks these conditions without refund or warning.
- All content broadcast within Visonair must be legal, by this we mean that you (as a broadcaster) should have first obtained (and paid for, where appropriate) all copyrighted material (audio and video) used within the broadcasted slot.
- The broadcaster takes full responsibility for the content that they broadcast. If any copyright is breached, or complaints about a slot are made, they will be directed to the broadcaster. In this way, all responsibility of the content is that of the broadcaster at that time
- Adult material (pornography or obscenity etc) of any kind is strictly prohibited within Visonair. Anyone found broadcasting this kind of material will have their account disabled, all won slots cancelled (with no refunds) and further action take (as deemed appropriate)
- Swearing is allowed within your programs but you should keep in mind that the programs may be watched by minors, as a result you should keep swearing and associated material to a minimum. Excessive use of bad language could cause your broadcast to be stopped without warning.
- Content containing which causes invasions of personal privacy or incites violence or hate is strictly prohibited within Visonair. Anyone found broadcasting this kind of material will have their account disabled, all won slots cancelled (with no refunds) and further action take (as deemed appropriate)
- If you broadcast a program shorter than your slot broadcasts for then the remainder of your slot will be filled with content prepared by us. You will not receive a refund for any [art of a slot that you do not broadcast for. It is your responsibility to ensure your program is of the correct length for the slot.
- Refunds will be performed at our discretion. We make not guarantees to our broadcast system being suitable to this use and therefore do not guarantee system up time for the broadcasting network. If your program fails to broadcast for whatever reason it is up to us to decide if you should be refunded.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.